At Zacks Eye Clinic we understand that personal eye care is a source of anxiety for many. That’s why we operate the eCare Medical Eye Service: an affordable, medical eye care programme that puts you back in control of caring for your visual health. Thousands of people across the country trust the expertise and technology within the eCare plan, including the NHS, to maintain both their clarity of sight and peace of mind.
- Fast access to a medical eye careprogramme local to you.
- Reassuring, professional service at an affordable price.
- Simple and convenient ways to pay,spreading the costs monthly.
- Regular preventative and condition management medical eye health checks to the highest level of clinical governance.
- Preventative and management focussed eye care.
- Access to a named consultant ophthalmologist to oversee your personal eye care.
- The freedom to manage your eye health away from a hospital setting.
- Continual access to the latest innovations and technology in eye health.
- The ability to establish a regular routine of medical eye health checks, enabling early intervention if the need arises and detection of other wider health related issues.
eCare can cover a range of eye conditions, including but not limited to:
Becoming an eCare plan member is a simple process, maintained on an ongoing basis by affordable fixed monthly or annual payments. The payments, made to e-Care medical eye service cover your ophthalmology assessments, diagnosis and management. They do not cover routine eye examinations and contact lens consultations which are payable to Zacks Eye Clinic or any medication, spectacles or contact lenses.